Thursday, April 22, 2010

Temple Temple Temple....































 Well hello all you bloggers... We are officially bloggers now...YES Ok so maybe I am officially a blogger. I don't know how much you will hear from my lovely husband on here but here we go. So how cool is it that our very first post will be about the unbelievable TEMPLE!! I think it would be one of the coolest things to travel the world and attend as many temples as I could, how cool would that be?? ha ha So anyways this last week our great family and friends went to the temple to celebrate the endowment and sealing session of our dear friends the Palazzolas!! What a great family these people are. We feel so blessed to have them in our lives. It is so neat to see the Lord's hand in everything. To witness first hand the impact of missionary work is awesome. Derick baptised Antonio just almost two years ago in his San Bernadino, California mission. I am so proud of my baby. He was a great missionary and served everyday. Actually one of my fondest memories was when we were first dating and Derick was bummed one day and I asked him if he was ok.. He said babe I miss my mission... He is such a sweetheart!! I know someday we will be able to go out in that mission field together. I am so excited for that.

2 comments:

  1. good job girl! i'm proud of you for entering the blogging world. it's all uphill from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber--yea for you! I love being able to get the details and your thoughts. You are a welcome addition to the family. Keep the posts coming.

    ReplyDelete