Thursday, April 22, 2010

Our wedding day!


Beautiful Bountiful Temple!


Derick and I got married on April 3rd, 2009 at 10:45 AM in the Bountiful Utah Temple and we were sealed for all time and eternity. YES! Ok, so i know we got married a year ago, but since i'm brand new to the blogging world, i thought i'd post some pictures of the best day of my life so far! Some of the things that I most remember from that day is obviosuly the snow. Being from Arizona I never pictured myself really having an actual white wedding but it truly was. The drive up was scary but everyone made it and our pictures turned out great.

Yep we totally tripped on the carpet on the way out but we had to make an enterance right.. luckily we didnt fall on our faces. :)


Newlyweds


I love the snow in this picture.. totally cool.


Our unbelievable rings!! Bling Bling!

Sisters and bridesmaids 




I really wish that my veil wasn't covering my face cause this would have been a awesome picture... he he


We had a lunch-in following the temple ceremony at Rodezio Grill in Salt lake and then after that had our reception at the North hampton house in American Fork. It was a very classy place that had tons of room for our family and friends.


The new Shumway family!


Cutting our gorgeous cake!



The parents 

Our cutest niece on the shumway side:)




Check out our wedding video at
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=62420347983
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment